Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK How to live to be 100+ - Dan Buettner - YouTube

ALTHOUGH I DID NOT KNOW WHETHER TO POST THIS IN 'FOLK MEDICINE REPOSITORY' OR 'LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.'
I DID FIND THIS INTERESTING AND WORTH SHARING.

vocaloldfart 7 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He really seems to be pushing the "faith based community" so hopefully those of us who are agnostic about that can find a sense of community here online and also find a few non-believers in real life to communicate with. I am pretty solitary, but I do go out dancing, walking and ride my bike, where I run into acquaintances with similar views to mine, and that's enough socialization for me.

For the rest of the tips, eating a wide variety of naturally colored food is one thing I try to do. I should really take the advice on stopping when not quite full yet. I tend to eat everything on my plate, because I don't like wasting food. And I know I need to "move naturally" more, since I am lazy and have gotten in the habit of watching TV and scrolling the internet, when I should be doing something more productive with my time. But I'm enjoying myself.

I thought it was odd that not much was mentioned about just plain happiness. I'm hoping to live to 102, and I guess one trick to that would be to surround myself with people in my "tribe" that I enjoy and enjoy me. So far so good, as I've pruned out the people I don't enjoy. 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:740750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.