Agnostic.com

15 4

What song best describes you/your life?

For me, it's Whitesnake's Here I Go Again.

Kreig 7 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

El cantante a salsa song from hector lavoe is my favor song. And the song that describe me there is not one specific butbi think will be many romantic and happy like salsa music

"Too Far Down" by Husker Du (on 'Candy Apple Grey' album)

IMPOSSIBLE to limit to one song! Man that's cruel! Love ska so just about anything off 'Special Beat Service' by the English Beat. Anything off London Calling by the Clash. For brilliant lyrics Elvis Costello. Emotional response would be Joan Armatrading, Ferron or Joe Jackson. Ramones or Gogol Bordello for a thrash about physical outlet. Love old soul, R&B, funk, Motown. I could go on and on so I better stop.

Would have to be Porcupine Tree's, Lazarus.

Who wants to live forever...Queen

CCR - "Looking Out My Back Door"

a Nickleback song about being down to the bottom of every bottle. I can't remember the name.

that's the one thank you

love this and hearing it makes me realise its more about me and relationships

Halestorm- Mz. Hyde

The Beetle's song 'Yesterday'

I feel connected to Elliott Smith's Either/Or album

MoniB Level 6 Dec 9, 2017

"Everything You Know Is Wrong" by Weird Al

Watch "Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate" on YouTube

I don't know brother. I think this says me.

When I die it will be “Dead and Bloated”.

I'm a Taylor Swift fan, yeah, I know make fun of me for my taste in music, but I think, "Blank Space" described me a year ago.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.