Agnostic.com

5 0

Interested in the social laws people find really inappropriate and/or outdated. Give me your input friends and be daring.

Acharyasman55 6 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Georgia allowing under age girls out with Roy Moore. State laws regulating some things are ment to control too much and allow to much. Weed should be recreational everywhere. The Medicade is collapsing in Oklahama because of revenues- I think we should take care of those who need it, or legalize euthanasia. The legal use of tobacco should be rescinded (I smoke). Plastic should be outlawed except for medical use. The out of date laws and social norms can always use some serious debate.

men only clubs

sex on the first date makes you a slut only if your a women.

Texas still has sex laws. Apparently the government is concerned about how many dildos a person owns among other things.

[chron.com]

1. Wait three days after a first date to ask someone out the second time. Outdated

do what feels right

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.