Agnostic.com

8 1

Do we have any shooters here?

Not looking to start an argument with the gun control group. They have their right to express their opinion. But I'm curious if any members participate in shooting sports such as hunting, long range target competition, etc. And, are there any other members who have a CCW permit and regularly carry a sidearm.

bigpawbullets 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. I'm a shooter and a CCW holder. I have several black powder pistols and rifles as well as more "modern" fire arms. If I had to pick a favorite to shoot, I'd pick my M1- Garand and my .45 ACP. Sux being left handed and a left handed shooter though. 😟

Yes a shooter who loves to shoot and believes in good regulations preferred by federal government which would have same rules for every state and right to carry across state lines.I have had my cc permit for sixty years.

I enjoy going to the range and have more guns than anyone needs . I'm a supporter of the 2nd amendment and of intelligent gun control laws I don't have a CC permit and don't fear for my life . all my guns are locked up in safes in a room with a double door and 3/4" bars on the windows . Gun owners need to be responsable for the safe storage and use of their guns .

Like going to the gun range. I advocate for stricter gun laws. Keep mine in a locked safe. No interest in CC at the moment.

Why do you ask? ☺

Love my " shooters " makes me tipsy and sexy !   Lol

For over two years, I drove my grandson to an American Legion target shooting class in the next village. He learned lots of stuff about guns and shooting; did pretty good in competions and lost intererst after two years because girls came into his life.  By the way, the best shooter in his group was also a girl. I am very much oposed to assault rifle ownership by non-military people. will not have firearms in my house, but greatly admire shooting as an olympic sport. (Germany does pretty good in those competitions) And i hate the NRA and their poisenous rhetoric.

I own a few firearms and use to sell firearms for a living. You do not need a CCW to carry concealed in Missouri. As long as you can open-carry, you can conceal and carry.

I do not carry my pistol out of the house unless I am going to the range. I am not terrified of the world outside or paranoid that someone will pull a weapon on me and that I need to defend myself. I know people who do and they spend their lives looking over their shoulders.

I am also a gun control advocate and want to see laws put into place that charge the parent(s) if a child get a hold of their pistol, revolver or long gun and injures or kills him/herself or others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.