Agnostic.com

4 1

Has anyone else got problems posting photos to posts?

Instead of accepting photos appended to posts a box now appears after the green loading bar has completed simply saying "ok". The photo however does not post.

Is this site wide or only happening to me? Please post some photos on this thread. I've just tried to post a screenshot shot of a newspaper headline but it will not accept it nor a screenshot of an internet search screen, it has however posted the screen shot of the ok box. What is going on?

FrayedBear 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have the same issue some photos go through others same size do not after several attempts. Any solutions would be very welcome

Diaco has given the answer below -
"just a test post passing by"

Sometimes I have the same issue, sounds like it's related to file sizes. for me happens when I use VPN connections. pls this post and my comment : [agnostic.com]

Diaco Level 7 Jan 28, 2024

Thanks FYI. I think the VPN may well be the more likely issue. Screenshots are a very innocuous low file size. Suspicious is the ok label that comes up. Perhaps the not so intelligent AI thinks we are posting dick pics!
Whatever it is censorship, unwarranted & exceedingly counter productive to "authorities" wanting misinformation & propaganda to be accepted.

Seems fine for me. Here’s one I took whilst visiting your fair state recently. Something I stumbled across. Presumably you know what this is?

Although annoyingly the photo comes out upside down, which has been going on for a while.

Lol, an Australian train.
Is that the Puffing Billy? I've never visited it. It's about 250 klms from me.

Have you tried posting a screenshot of an internet search enquiry list or say a copy of the front page of the Auckland newspaper?

@FrayedBear Yes, that’s correct, it’s the Puffing Billy.

I’ll try a screenshot. However, the way my tablet works, it saves them in the same format.

@FrayedBear I’ve attached a file from a folder. I think it’s just a recipe!

@Zealandia I was trying to post this which I now can!

@FrayedBear At least you got it sorted.

@Zealandia I think that it was already being investigated... @Diaco pointed out @developer 's pst at "just a test post passing by"

@FrayedBear The spam doesn’t get removed though, unfortunately.

@Zealandia like adverts in newspapers or on tv - learn to not see them.

I have yet to experience such an issue. There's still plenty of time though I suppose, lol. No shortage of glitches on this site.

Can you do me a favour & try posting a screenshot of an enquiry on say current whale fishing together with a screenshot shot of one of your US newspapers like the NYT or Washington Post for last Friday?

@FrayedBear Is this what you were referring to??

@SpikeTalon in terms of search screenshot yes. I couldn't publish, now it is allowing me to:

On the 2nd request I was after a front page like this & you can see that I'm now able to post!
Most frustrating!
Thanks for your help.

@SpikeTalon @Diaco has just kindly advised me of @developer 's post which has resulted in the correction of this problem & that messaging is now working again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:744694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.