Agnostic.com

1 1

More theft from the world's worst pirates?

Julius Malema calls out USA war against Palestinians in order to maintain Israel military Middle East bases & gain control of Palestinian oil & gas.

FrayedBear 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BB is a zionist he's likely right when trump gets in this war will stop, i bet.

No different to the fascist loonies who sent millions of Jews to their deaths in the gas chambers. Trump & his followers are no less befitting the inmates of criminally mentally insane prisons.

@FrayedBear i have done a lot of reading about the 6 million Jews in the war. the zionist jews owned all the media back then too. the 1940 Germany censes showed 595,000 jews in Germany. and they say the gas chamber could only hold so many people and if the were full 24 hrs a day they couldn't kill 6 million. because they didn't start these gas chambers up until 1942-43. the ann frank story was fiction book also. yes and trump is with these guy or not i don't know but i would think he is, but if he is why are they giving him such a hard time....

@1patriot it wasn't only German Jews who were extrrminated. Many other countries had large populations oftrn as badly treated by wealthy Jews as the non Jew fascists & homophobes of all wealths mistreated them.

@FrayedBear did you know the news paper headlines in WW1 also had 6 million jews killed.

@1patriot I recall reading that the 6 million number originated in Jewish conference somewhere about c1900, probably Zionists, as to how they could obtain their own land. It was just trotted out at every opportunity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:746911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.