Agnostic.com

1 14

Holding on to Own the Libs.

Mike Luckovich published this great drawing on February 26, 2021.

Three years later, Republicans still have an insane mental block about Trump.

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So true! I have 1 republican 'friend' on FB. She posted something trashing Biden's Build Back Better campaign, I replied with the current economic facts. Ya know things so easy to fact check a 3 year old could do it and she replied you can believe what you want.
The right has no intellectual curiosity. To them facts are beliefs. We must out vote them.

They don't know the definition of facts.

Problem is most politicians have a constituency they have to appeal to. We all know the 'type' of people that support tRump so members of his party feel they have to go down that road as well. Funny, in many more sane liberal communities these people stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

@jackjr During COVID and mask requirements they did stick out. hahahaha

@silverotter11 Too bad we didn't lose more of the other types. I was talking to a friend. I needed to convince her I hated tRump as much or even more than her and told her, too bad we're not living in the Middle Ages when people like him would be drawn and quartered. I would be there cheering. She was surprised as I seem so non-violent (I am). I do make exceptions. I also mentioned what happened to Mussolini and his mistress at the end of the war.

@jackjr Good morning! What exactly did happen to that ill fated pair?

@silverotter11 First they were executed, and then thrown in the street to become a public toilet. Then rehung upside down. Italians are famous for their emotions.

"He and his mistress, Claretta Petacci, were captured on 27 April by local partisans near the village of Dongo on Lake Como. Mussolini and Petacci were executed the following afternoon, two days before Adolf Hitler's suicide."

"The bodies of Mussolini and Petacci were taken to Milan and left in a suburban square, the Piazzale Loreto, for a large angry crowd to insult and physically abuse. They were then hung upside down from a metal girder above a service station on the square. Initially, Mussolini was buried in an unmarked grave but, in 1946, his body was dug up and stolen by fascist supporters. Four months later it was recovered by the authorities who then kept it hidden for the next eleven years."

@jackjr WHOA!!!! That is some next level fuck around and see what happens shit!! hahahaha

Learn something new every day, a bit of history I did not know. Thank you!

@silverotter11 Can you see a certain person we all know and hate being in that position!?

@jackjr What a delight that would be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:748084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.