Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Hate the far left and the far right? Watch this | Chad Daniels Comedy - YouTube

Poking fun at political extremes on both sides ...

snytiger6 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

(Raises hand)
I sure disdain both political extremes.

I lean more towards the left, and usually vote left. Generally, the positions of the left are more fact based. But, the left can also (sometimes) take things too far.

@snytiger6 Over the years the political spectrum has shifted. Just a few short decades ago someone like me would have been considered just left of center. By today's political standards and based on those individual tests one could take to help determine political identity, I'm now (usually) considered just right of center, even though I identify as liberal and never had an interest in conservatism.

Being factual and being extreme are two different things, and it's possible to be both, which I find the far-left to be. Needless to say, I feel the same about the far-right too. Over the years, I've observed that being factually accurate sometimes produces a fanatical mentality in the process, and that's usually when things get taken too far.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:749124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.