Agnostic.com

1 2

At the recent opening of a holocaust museum in Amsterdam the Dutch people soundly rebuked the Israeli's:

This is what was written by a researcher at the Dutch University of Reiden, Ranwa Al-Asmi, who is of Bahraini origin and resides in Amsterdam.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

β€œThe level of humiliation to which the official Israeli delegation, headed by the Israeli President, was subjected during their visit to Amsterdam to open the National Holocaust Museum yesterday, was something I had never seen before in my life.
The Dutch lined the procession's route with traffic signs pointing towards the Court of Justice, indicating that the Israeli delegation was a delegation of criminals and murderers. The museum was surrounded by protesters against the genocide and chants for Palestine and against Zionism and murder, making the opening scene full of shame, embarrassment and bitterness for the representatives of Zionism, and perhaps for their recipients, headed by the King of the Netherlands.

On an occasion like the opening of the Holocaust Museum, the most β€œholiest” event in modern Jewish history, no one would have expected something like this. But the demonstrations in which many Jews opposing genocide and occupation participated, created a scene that I did not expect to see in my life. Diverse crowds are screaming in the face of the occupation, objecting to Zionism’s representation of the Jews, and putting them in a corner opposite the general public. Even Dutch television did not excel at capturing a television scene with a clean sound. It was historically recorded that the opening of the Holocaust Museum in Amsterdam occurred to the sound of chants of Free Palestine that cannot be deleted from Register.

While the largest Dutch newspaper, NRC, opened its issue with a half-page photo of the protesters instead of the official photo of the opening news.

This is history, my friends. This is history.

A huge shift is taking place. No matter how much the Western ruling elites, especially the right-wing ones, try to deny this. The street is changing at a tremendous speed, and if Europe does not abandon its liberalism and democracy, the natural result is that governments and their trends will change quickly.
‏
I thank the Dutch people & wish them well.

FrayedBear 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zionists running Israel will never be able to hide behind the Holocaust again. Good to see but a shame the victims of Nazi Germany were not fully recognised, but I suspect many of them would have also participated in protests against genociding a people and their culture.

puff Level 8 Mar 16, 2024
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.