Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Delusional Disorder - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf

An explanation of cult45's dysfunctional non thinking

Mooolah 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting read.
I really only a limited experience with this whole 'trump' thing. That said there is something inherently lacking in their over all thinking and view of the world. And that's from just my one interaction with a trump nutter.
My identical twin sister.
She NEVER had a well functioning bullshit meter. She also required having friends around, or being with friends. She would also steal my friends.
Myself I have always been a loner, my mom said the personality differences were clear from the moment we were born. We were incubator babies and one came home before the other. These are things I was told, I really don't remember that time but I do remember and know we were always at war with each other.
The trump nutters do tend to clome onto each other and feed off the false narrative. Any attempt to explain or give the facts is seen as a personal attack.

Now that we can see inside of the brain & have data examined by computers, the idea that some can not see the forest as they are focused on one tree, explains the disfunction. I now believe there is something lacking in their thought process. They just can not use corroborated facts in an open court to influence their fantasy. What is disturbing is the number of people who have this affliction & are now registered to vote. Now the cause of such inability to accept fact over belief is proving to be elusive. We know there are ubiquitous influences intra & post uterine as well as unknown factors. The mystery keeps me mesmerized. Twins are even more fascinating especially identicals. Why does one become a criminal & the other not.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.