Agnostic.com

6 3

Are we alone?

Aliens, Universe, Space

Raybum 3 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am, and damned happy about it too!

Of course not, we have obvious scammers like you, using fake pics and trying to prey on lonely older men, lol.. So that way, even men like me and never alone...

I frankly believe older people are wise given their age and life experiences, I am a curious young lady who needs answers to life and always try to gather information from the well educated older ones, using a derogatory word on my page is stupid of an older person and quite insensitive, Do you expect me to use my mom's pictures so I can look older and real? I was introduced on this site through a school science group, Be sure about your claims before you insult just anyone.

@Raybum On the small chance that you are legit, I will try to keep an open mind on you not being a scammer, based on how long you stick around here and what sort of posts and comments you put up in the future. Having said that tho, your posts and your pics, so far, really do fit the pattern of countless scammers I have seen over the years on this site, posing as young women who are interested in romance scamming older men on here. And part of that pattern, has been the scammers coming on here, making posts and comments to be seen, while also sending messages to older men on here, and then disappearing fairly quickly, after they join the site.

To be frank, I don’t think that we can actually know what the signs of intelligent life in the universe would be. We can, of course, assume that other life would radio waves to communicate but if they encrypt all communications we would see nothing but random signals. The same thing we would see with no life. If life developed on a water planet it might not use radio at all. On a gas giant radio would be difficult to invent.

In other words, until we discover intelligent life we don’t know what we are looking for to discover intelligent life. Which makes intelligent life something like god, we can’t say that there is no god all we can say is we have no evidence with probative value so we don’t know.

It is highly unlikely, and technically statistically, the chances of us being the only planet with life are so small as to be negligible.

I've been coming upon random posts about extra-terrestial presence even on netflix, the classified government researches and direct interviews with scientists and astronomers, all that ain't a lie right?

Or at the very least, we are a very very long way from next door.

Have you seen the movie serie '3 body problem' on netflix, its like the whole truth packaged into that content, I believe we're not alone, they're just being mute and we are being watched.

It would be an awful waste of Space.

Well it would, given that space is vast emptiness, whats the guarantee that all other exisiting planets have an intelligent life form?

Do you believe in supernatural beings?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.