Agnostic.com

3 2

Credible allegations of Palestinian women followed by their murder by IDF.

Updated 20 February 2024
EPHREM KOSSAIFY
February 20, 2024 08:30

"NEW YORK: UN experts on Monday expressed alarm over “credible allegations of egregious human rights violations” against Palestinian women and girls in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.

They are being arbitrarily executed, arbitrarily detained, raped or threatened with sexual violence, the experts said, adding that these alleged acts may constitute “grave violations of international human rights and humanitarian law, and amount to serious crimes under international criminal law that could be prosecuted under the Rome Statute.”

They called for the perpetrators to be held accountable, and for victims’ families to receive “full redress and justice.” "

[arabnews.pk]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s so sad that a group considering themselves religious should do these things. I admit, I don’t know much about the Jewish teachings, but thought that they related to the Old Testament, which is quite rough, from what I remember.
Just this morning I heard someone say that they still feel that Israel should be supported as the other side were terrorists.
It seems that Israel have all the power in the situation though and have had for some time, or am I missing something?

"Israel should be supported as the other side were terrorists."! Who is kidding whom. They have been undertaking genocidal atrocities on yhe palestinians since 1948 when the Naqba occurred displacing at least 375,000 Arabs in Palestine to say nothing of thousands of murders.
Wikipedia -
the ethnic cleansing[1] of Palestinians in Mandatory Palestine during the 1948 Palestine war through their violent displacement and dispossession of land, property and belongings, along with the destruction of their society, culture, identity, political rights, and national aspirations.[2] The term is also used to described the ongoing persecution and displacement of Palestinians by Israel.[3] As a whole, it covers the shattering of Palestinian society and the long-running rejection of the right of return for Palestinian refugees and their descendants
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Yeah, it's like I read Arab News all the time.

Sure, I'll help to spread that caricature.

I see that the UN has belatedly made remark.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:751249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.