Agnostic.com

8 5

Do you like animals

Especially cats?

Booklover 7 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love all animals, even the not so cute ones.???????????????????

Two cats and a dog. Can't imagine life without them....well, most of the time.

I was a cat person all my life: til 2017, when I got Matilda. I’m in love! I still like cats, and so does she.

Matilda is adorable!

Yes, they are tasty. Except for my 3 dogs.. I would never eat them.. Well, I guess it would depend..

Not sure why people like to do the I eat cats "joke" or not joke. A simple no or why would do.

why does this come to mind...

@Booklover - /sigh.. They do that joke (eating cats/dogs) because in N. American society, it's a completely absurd proposition (for most), therein, lies the humour..

I love animals, all kinds.

Yes. Some of them in a wine sauce. But all kidding aside, I'm a dog person.

I like dogs too but don't make "jokes" about eating them, really not funny as there are whole festivals centering around slaughtering and eating dogs.

@Booklover * No dogs were harmed in the making of my joke.

@chucklesIII still, not funny.

Oh yeah mate. My undergrad. degree was Zoology, and I write about them most days.

Nice ?

Absolutely! If this a pic of yours, they're fabulous! My daughter and I volunteer with a cat rescue group and often do things with or donate to other animal rescue groups.

They are mine. Spike and Fiona. Spije is the Siamese-ish one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75165
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.