Agnostic.com

4 10

This is how he reeled me in. Hilarious!

Funny messages between me and Joshua, M.D.in 2016. He lives in Portland, OR. Also plays drums in a band. He's intelligent and funny. Check. Has rhythmic hands. Check. What's not to like?

NOTE. As often happens with online dating, when I got to know Joshua, turns out he was extremely critical and controlling. No wonder he's single. But he did a masterful job of reeling me in. Enjoy.

Howdy!
I live in Picklewart, WA, and you are my kinda girl.
My favorite things are bong hits, picking body lice out of my sweetie's hair, eating Twinkies, NASCAR, and sending pictures of my wiener to hot little babes like you. I'll happily engage in unwanted physical contact, share cigarette butts I find on the street with you, rifle through your hamper looking for unwashed underwear to sniff, forget about your birthday, get drunk in front of your children, and only pick your nose if I ask first.
We would read the National Enquirer together on Sunday mornings as we eat spam and Velveeta sandwiches.
Oh, and I'd happily shoot any animal you want, and let you have the head to put on your den wall, just to show you I can be generous.
I don't expect sex on the second date....I expect it on the first. If you need to be passed out from your favorite intoxicant first, well, I'm cool with that. You don't need to be conscious for me to have a good time.
So, whaddaya say?
Is it a date?

Buford T. Fudpucker---Your match?

LiterateHiker
Dear Buford T. Fudpucker,

I live in the rarified air (except for wildfire smoke) of LaDiDaLand, Outer Space.

My favorite things are putting my nose in the air, sneering at fat people, bragging, ignoring people, going first, polishing my nails, feeling superior, crushing people with mean comments, spending men's money, and rejecting male idiots on OKStupid.

Sorry, Buford, we're not a match. Good luck with your search.

Ha ha ha. I love your message, Joseph! HILARIOUS!

Antoinette Airhead

Blue-eyed-drum
You called me "Joseph," Ms. Airhead. Ha.

LiterateHiker
That was a joke. Gotcha! I was continuing my Antoinette Airhead riff, Joshua. Kathleen

Blue-eyed-drum
Quick recovery.
Now Buford wants to buy you a corndog and a Pabst Blue Ribbon.........

LiterateHiker
Sorry, Buford, I never grew up enough to like beer. And I eschew (look it up) hot dogs.

Blue-eyed-drum
Whut? You eschew hot dogs? Well, you got to eschew them before you swallow, everbody knows dat.
Since you eschew hot dogs, maybe you'll eschew some of my homemade Possum jerky, too.
You sound like fun, and ya got purty teeth to eschew with....way more than I got, but I can eat corn-on-the-cob thru a picket fence, with is dang handy!!
And it's not beer....it's Pabst Blue Ribbon...made with only the finest water from Flint, Michigan!

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He eats Spam and Velveeta sandwiches and you turned him down? WTF? He's obviously a keeper.

@Mitch07102

Our messages were hilarious repartee. It made me laugh.

But once I got to know him, I couldn't stand his extreme criticizing and controlling behavior.

@LiterateHiker The controlling and criticizing is sadly common with physicians.

@Mitch07102, @silverotter11

Au contraire. I dated six or seven doctors over the years. Joshua was the only one who was critical and controlling.

After my divorce at 40, I vowed to never get married again. Decided I was unqualified to be married. Received four marriage proposals. "You've got to be kidding," I replied and laughed.

Over 30 years, I had several long-term relationships and lots of fun dating. I enjoy meeting new people. A bit of a sapiosexual, I am attracted to highly intelligent men with a great sense of humor.

My favorite was Bill, a doctor who owned a small plane. Since I love flying in small planes, I dated six small plane owners. When a man asks me to meet at the local airport, I grab my camera and a down jacket and ask, "Before lunch, will you take me for a quick flight over the mountains, please?"

"Where do you want to go?" they ask. Delighted, I give directions as we go.

Photos:

1. Mt. Rainier wrapped by the Enchantment Mountains, WA.

2. North Cascades National Park, WA.

3. Lake Chelan and the North Cascades, WA.

Fun repartee! I think a lot of docs have control issues.

That is hilarious! I'm on some sites but only looking for the most part. In Facebook messenger I get lots of attention. Ever since Jennifer Aniston stopped dying her hair and went public with it, I commented and she spoke a couple of sentences with me from a real account. Even asked me about Missouri weather. Now back to FB messenger. Aniston tells me there are lots of fakes there and she wants to have them arrested. I reply that I'm talking with 2 others claiming to be her right then. There has to be at least 8 Jennifer Anistons on Facebook. Next she wants cards. You gotta buy her them gift cards. If you want to be her top fan you can pay $600 to get a license type fan ID card. If that was too much money you might get one for $300.Then if you really love her and say they right words her foundation has picked you for an award. Your are thinking new car like Oprah used to give but I think this is more like you give them all of your info and find out your bank account has been drained in 15 minutes. Zuckerberg doesn't care. He's too busy keeping me banned from Marketplace.

Jennifer Lopez is there too. She spoke to me once but I told her I did not want to get in trouble with Batman. He must like the name Jennifer. He married 2 of them.

Lots of others are on there too. Some are people I really do know and they now call themselves an influencer. Online there are lots of people who want to influence you. I now know 3 people with stolen identities that came about because of being Online. One of them is a woman who is now in a nursing home. People think their messages are really from her but after her stroke it is not likely. She no longer even has a computer.

You played off each other beautifully. Too bad the down side of his personality didn't measure up to the quirky side.

Betty Level 8 Apr 21, 2024

@Betty

Thanks for saying we played off each other beautifully. It was fun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:753726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.