Agnostic.com

2 1

QUESTION Trump Rally Cheers Because Jerusalem Move Will Launch Armageddon

This is why I don't like religious people. They are a bit crazy... as in mentally ill.

snytiger6 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the danger of creating a Nirvana scenario. Why wouldn’t believers want to make it happen?

I think some people think that when there is a nuclear war it will be like watching TV, where a person can turn up the room thermostat, go to the fridge and get another beer, while all the booms on TV don't even cause dust in the room.

I think there would only be two options: to be finished immediately, or be so far away from the blast that it would not effect a person. Taking eight months to die of radiation would not be pleasant- having the skin fall off, being blind, having to drink radiated water

Hey, but feel safe; when 'it'/Donald starts a nuclear war, he will still be able to text- oh yes, and play golf too.

Today's younger adult has grown up with video games where id one dies all they have to do is hit the reset button and a new game starts. Battles are fought from the comforts of their couches by remote control. They are unlikely to have ever met or talked to anyone who has experienced nuclear fall-out, or real bombs, and are vigilante heroes in their own minds.
Donald Trump will be safe inside of his bunker and his money secure. He isn't worried about it. In his thinking, he and his family will either be safe or RAPTURED, so is unconcerned for others around him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.