Agnostic.com

5 2

Kudos to Nicki Haley for her comments this morning on one of the Sunday shows. She said that tRUMP's accuses deserve to be heard. Has someone in the Republican Party really come to her senses? Will he retaliate and fire her/

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Today, I saw a product on a Chinese website. I don't know how the quality is. Can you give me some advice?[youthstar.ebcoo.net]

That's great but I wouldn't get too excited. She has supported Twittler since the beginning. She is likely getting something from saying so.

I’m fairly certain that that she’s just playing politics. If it actually came to fruition, she’d be right there with Sanders calling the accusers liars.

And also the other GOP senator from Alabama..
I think he just came out against the pedophile Moore...

I heard her say that, too. However, she also said a lot of stupid bs about how 45 deciding to move our Embassy to Jerusalem is such a great plan, and how it should have been done a long time ago. That's one of the biggest problems I have with this "administration". They'll say one reasonable thing, amid 50 stupid-ass things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.