Agnostic.com

5 1

You have screwed up...somehow you find yourself on death row...

What ladies & gentlemen would be your real definitive last meal request??
1.starter
2.maincourse
3.dessert
4. Drink of choice

Hitchens 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This question should be directed at the execution officer, as he is going to get it all back shortly.

Pea soup then? Excorsist style..??

Broiled Unicorn ribs with Chupacabra sauce.

Yes that would vet you an indefinite stay of execution for sure.. ????

Starter would be garlic mushrooms in bread crumbs but not too hot to scald yer tongue. Main would be cheese potatoes and beans...properly with melted cheese and tomato slice on top. Dessert would be anything lemony and creamy. Drink would be nordes gin and elderflower tonic. Thing is I am English and we don't have death row and I am also a pacifist so probably not gonna happen.

@beansontoast Lancashire lass...what do you expect? Plus its death row so no repeat either 😉

A good point..and the grub sounds nice too..gin is a good idea as well..ask them to leave the bottle.
As for burning your tongue, quite right ..safety first..wouldn't want to cheat the hangman. Cheers!

@Hitchens haha

Something tells me l wouldn't have much of an appetite.

I get that..but if you have made your peace with the world etc.. may as well chow down..

Starter: chips and salsa
Main: Spagettio's
Dessert: Chocolate Fudge icecream

Proto Level 6 May 8, 2018

Hey Matt thanks, you still love those Spagettios. Excellent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.