Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Why I Got Rid of Most of My Friends - YouTube

This young man has some pretty good videos out there. I can relate to this one because I have eliminated people from my life that had that negative affect on me and then set boundaries for others. Take a listen and see if you agree.

BeeHappy 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel like I'm supposed to know what wise woman said that.

I had to do just what he says many years ago. I don't miss it.

No, it's quite liberating.

Hell yes, good riddance ?

Yes! I figure I carry enough of a heavy load with my own stuff. If someone doesn't add to my life in a positive way I can't have you in it. There are people I can't get out of my life like family, so it's real important that I choose friends carefully.

A few years ago I cleaned out my FB "friends", mostly people from my school days. My thinking was, if they lived on the same street as me, would I be friends with them, no.

Excellent advice..remove toxic people..they will drain you and make you miserable..most of them don't even know or care that they are doing it...
Life is too to indulge these people..but sometimes you don't realise yourself till it's taken it's toll on you. Wise words for sure.

Wiser than his years! I love his "human GMO's". Good video! Thanks, Bee!

You're welcome Bill.

You mean like these Australians?

Still it's an interesting way to pay for your bar tab.

Yup, no drama momma❣
Sometimes 3 strikes & you're out or sometimes, if it's bad enough, 1 & you're done! ?

Emme Level 7 May 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.