Agnostic.com

7 3

What do you think Jesus's networth would have been? he looked pretty fucking broke on that cross.

But then again he might have been good at saving and that is in no way related to him being a Jew or the king of Jews.

WankSkinatra 5 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus saves....Moses invests!

Jesus and his mates lived off the largess of a group of women. It is stated clearly. Mary Magdelene was one of them. It is likely she was wealthy as were the family of Lazurus. His sisters, Martha and Mary we also Jesus' benefactors. He basically lived off women.

so Jesus was a weak handed pimp? the more you know.

@WankSkinatra Kinda

you nailed it

Thirty pieces of silver? I had to say it.

As a carpenter I imagine he would have been fairly well to do. After all it was a time of tremendous growth in the region. The Romans brought roads and plumbing. Sanitation and education to the masses. New ideas and philosophies were abundant. A counter culture was growing. Politics were ripe for revolutionary ideas. Networth?? Had he actually existed...Probably 16 goats and everlasting life.

or Rothschild,

sometimes I wonder if he wasn't the TV evangelist of his day. I guess it would really be more of a pedestal evangelist, or a fishing boat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.