Agnostic.com

5 0

How well could you be as a speaker for this forum?

I have spoke on many occasions about addiction. The simple stuff. Touching base with stuff people already knew something about but never really put a lot if thought into it.

Could you stand up and speak up for Agnostic?

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Definitely not , I do not like being the center of attention

I’m new here, but I like it here. Many seem to share my feelings about faith or lack of. I’ve talked about this site to others and will continue to do so. I’ve also put the link on Facebook and sent the link to my daughter. ( did not get points for either!)????

I find it pretty easy to speak in public about things I care about and know something about or just have a strong opinion on.

Sure, as a member of Toastmasters I am qualified.

SamL Level 7 Dec 11, 2017

Well alrighty...

Nobody speaks for the members of Agnostic.com

Now that I've said that - let me explain. This site is made up of individuals that have different perspectives and beliefs, and includes people of faith that remain in the shadows. This is true of every forum you're a member of. And, therefore, nobody can speak for everyone.

Unless, of course, you're the admin talking about how the website was constructed and its aims.

Truely spoken..... thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.