Agnostic.com

6 1

Has the republican party become the party of traitors?

Marine 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only to those who aren't in the top 1%.

Traitors or just obsolete? Our country is evolving into a global technical powerhouse with Porky Pig in the White House! NOW WHAT DO WE DO???

N7EIE Level 6 May 10, 2018

Yes, just yes.

I was once a Republican. I think of them more as the party of hypocrisy.

I think they are the party of fear and fear mongering. They, just like religion, use fer guilt and shame to try to manipulate people into doing their bidding and usurp the power of individuals for themselves.

It would seem so. They are attacking the media,accept lies and deception as a way of political practice,attack personal rights of women, support guns over lives,desire to implement their way of life over the opposition,attempt to call the opposition traders over mere differences in view points and in fact challenge the American way of life.They place greed and love of money above the needs of the people and the country.They attempt to subvert the law in any way they can get away with it. For example climate change, environmental laws, monopolies, work safety programs, religion/state. It is time to call the republicans what they are and is not patriots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.