Agnostic.com

12 4

Whats On Your 2-Do List Before You Die?

For those here that know me, know that in my profession i deal with Diagnosis, Treatment and many times Death.

I often with a heavy Heart, have to Tell a patient and family that the Cancer has progressed and there is nothing further that can be done.

Put yourself in the shoes of a Terminally ill Patient. lets say you were told you have 2- 3 months to live. Although medical science cannot give an exact expiration date, but merely a time frame, please tell me:

What would be on your list of things to do before death?

IF POSSIBLE:

Would you take a vacation to a place you have always wanted to visit?

Perhaps if you are a man, you would conceive a child so you will leave a part of you here.

No matter what it is, big or small please tell me how you would spend your last days.

twshield 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mine's a two for! I want to be in love with a sexy lady and take her for one of the river cruises in Europe. Either up the Rhine from Vienna to Amsterdam, or East from Vienna to the Black Sea. Going to sleep every night after a day of exploring some exotic city with my arms wrapped around my gal, memories to die for!

@JustKip, my parents did the Rhine and the Danube cruises years back and loved both of them. Much of European history is build on the banks of those two rivers!

I’d quit working and maybe expose the world to my deepest thoughts. Maybe

I would want to take my family to the Caribbean.

I would want to re-experience the feelings the feelings of love I've felt for the rest of my days.

A lot of crying, maybe some moaning.

I'm looking at old age and death from a place of greater proximity as my body seems to deteriorate at a much faster rate than expected. Other than having sex I approach death with the same daily, central goal I've had for years: emotional health. I'll probably be working on it 'til my last moments of consciousness.

Do I sound obsessive? @twshield

Go back to Grand Cayman to see the blue iguanas again—and take my grandson this time.

Grand canyon. New Mexico for ET....lol. wow! Ive done a lot already... i got a few years left to just mellow out. We in the USA have it made. We're all Kings and Queens. Some have a little more then others, but everyone on this forum have a phone or a computer to get here.

For insurance purposes, I will become a born again Christian......
[..as I have been known to be wrong before !! ]

How long are you giving us to do this?

@twshield Go to Disney World. I've never been to either of them.

@twshield Lol.

I think it's selfish to bring a child into the world just to satisfy an ego. Especially if the child is brought into poverty without a father.

1. Canton (NFL HoF)
  2. Make at least one orbit of Earth, then on to Mars with few good bottles of Tin Cup.
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.