Agnostic.com

4 7

Deception in Dating, Love and Controlling our Self-Image

There are many insightful nuggets in this podcast. His thoughts on sex are particularly interesting. I hope you'll take the time to listen and share your thoughts.

VictoriaNotes 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's an interesting speaker. My childhood was so fucked up and my parents were so absent I think I benefited by having a blank slate instead of clinging to the model of family.My marriage and childrearing are outside the box but very happy.

I will definitely be watching this one.

@VictoriaNotes Thank you. I'm rusty at all this....not having put myself out there in over 21 years.... it's a whole new ballgame out there. Not sure if i have the patience for it.

@VictoriaNotes AND I recently discovered it's EXPENSIVE to protect your heart before proceeding... I'll never "go there" again without being able to check someone first. Ever. So I might be single the rest of my life...the eccentric doberman lady an island unto herself! LOL

Good stuff. I actually found the part on relationships most interesting. Some of the stuff I've heard before, but he puts it all together in a very concise and understandable way. I'll listen to it again. I am listening and thinking more about examples of couples I have counseled than my own past... Easier to stay objective...But I did relate some of it to me and my past experiences. I think it's very good and I read and listen to a fair amount of material in this area

@VictoriaNotes yes. I remember that part...Good stuff

Just what I need.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.