Agnostic.com

2 1

Lately, I've been getting into watching horror gameplays. I don't play them because I'm a big scaredy cat, but I love watching other people play them. My favorite YTber is DashieGames. I love watching him because he's very expressive, and I pretty much am the same way.

Do any of you like watching gameplays? I do like playing video games, and play Mario Odyssey when I can. I also like playing LoL too. I just haven't been able to get on my computer to do so. I'd like to play Elder Scrolls and I'm thinking about going back to WoW too.

I'm also really excited that Soul Calibur VI is coming out and Bayonetta 3. I'm totally going to play these a lot! He he!

Bayonetta 3:

Soul Calibur 6:

I'm so excited!

CatiValti23 6 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey Cati I'm good I'm actually just back from vacation in the states myself I was in Arizona for a fortnight I only just got back a few days ago. I was in Tucson, Phoenix. Sedona and the canyon I absolutely loved it. Where abouts in the states are you and where you going on holiday ?

I have yet to travel to the canyons in Tucson, but hopefully I will one of these days. I'm hoping to get out on the road to somewhere, but I haven't figured out where.

I'm a Texan. Born and raised here. How is life in Edinburgh?

Hi there Cati hows things

Hello there, DerrickWelsh, things are so so. I'm ready for a vacation now, which will begin at the end of this week. How about you?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.