Agnostic.com

7 1

Lol I don’t know if it is just me, but is it annoying to hear someone blame the Devil for all bad things?

Lol I’ve heard this so many times it is funny and unreal. I can’t be around a person who blame the devil for stuff and say people need to spend more time reading the Bible because the world would be a better place.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lolz! I understand how you feel. However in moments like that I break out my bible knowledge to show them they're wrong. Most get pissy at me for taking the bible "out of context". However every once I get someone who will listen openly.

True, if a full plane crashes the survivor will thank God, and everyone agrees. I always wanted to know why did God so callously murder everybody else on the plane.

They need to take responsibility for their own actions. If they did something bad. If it's a death or natural disaster, they blame satan.

Or People Like Us, lol

Lol.

Just like kids blame the boogy man.

I hear this bullshit about satan all the time from the christians. I don't' believe in satan, and I don't believe in the Bible or anything in it. It's a nightmare of a book. I stopped reading it 40 years ago. What a bunch of sick bullshit, but the koran is worse!!! OMG....talk about stupid religions. There is no satan in my book, we just have free will. And you can be a good person or you can be evil. And when you die, what you put out is what you get back!!!! 4 Angels appeared in front of me I 1994, scared the piss out of me, and yes there is a "morality" to the Universe. Love wins. NOTE Jesus died for nobody's sins.....you reap what you sow!!! You don't want to be a murderer, rapist, child molester.....when you die...OMG.....no shit they are all waiting for you.....it's really bad news!! (that's my experience though, it changed my life FOREVER).....every morning, every night....it's the same thing....it has been since 1994.....whoa.....just don't believe it happened.

Or thanking god for a doctor saving a life.

That’s one of the main things that piss me off about them. That’s like a slap in the face to hard working doctors.

its pathetic

Very pathetic!

I've read that many times on Facebook, but I haven't heard people say that in person. I think it's ridiculous that people blame all the bad things that happen on the devil and all the good things that happen are the result of "God's grace," or prayer intervention. If there was a God that gave two whits about humanity, "He" would not let toddlers die of cancer, etc..

Come to mention their God created the devil, so he’d be responsible for the evil. They ought to rejoice when evil is done!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.