Agnostic.com

28 5

Happy Tears

When was the last time you were moved to tears by something beautiful/profound?
What were the circumstances?

AMGT 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yesterday --- music --- stoned

Wow, love the responses. I tend to cry during movies, like when the good guy wins, or someone does something noble, or a relationship is made. I cried at my son's and daughter's college graduation. I usually try to hide it though. You know 'It's not Manly." Got to get over the stereotypes I've been taught.

I've always cried easily. One that always sticks in my mind is from the animated movie 'Up'. When the main character has a flasback montage of the life and death of his wife I just lose it every time. Tearing up a little right now in fact... I know this was supposed to be about 'tears of joy' but that character is reminiscing about the joy he had in his relationship and not just the loss. Makes me think of my own relationship.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.