Agnostic.com

28 5

Happy Tears

When was the last time you were moved to tears by something beautiful/profound?
What were the circumstances?

AMGT 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's been awhile and even then not having been a crier until later in life, which I attribute to body chemistry changes, is odd for me as it can come on suddenly seemingly out of the blue.

That last most memorable time was over an 11 year old dog who looked and acted half his age at a National specialty dog show. My breed has a tendency to drop dead and too young so an older dog in good shape is a big deal.

After having seen too many out of standard freaky moose think my tears were more a relief that something like him still existed.
He was pretty amazing though and more than worthy of tears of joy.

Watch "Cheech and Chong next movie funny scene" on YouTube

Ok. I remember crying at this. Don't pass it up.

That reminds me of two movie scenes where I laughed so hard I cried. Saw Abbott and Costello's 'Who's On First' as a kid and recently the sex scene from 'The Bronze'.

Thanks for looking...

I'm living in a small town and I went to the school annual Xmas show. The kids are so awesome. However, I'm not Christian for sure. I am a humanitarian universalist, It is actually a real church. I would say I go along with the American Indian and I believe in reincarnation and karma. I had an experience in 94 when my mother died. That's why I'm on this site.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.