Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Poultry Line Workers Deprived of Bathroom Breaks - ATTN:

A reason NOT to eat chicken which has nothing to do with the bird.

HippieChick58 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW....I'm glad i cleaned the yellow stain off before I cooked it..

That's pretty 'chicken shit'!

Ive seen this at a plant i worked at. It was a bottle line for swimming pool tablets. They didnt know they could sue them for this. I didnt either. That was 30 tears ago.

i would have cried a lot more about it

@btroje. It was terrible... people were crying and quitting.

The almighty dollar: the real American, state-sponored religion.

These are the type of regulations that trumpie is eliminating because they cost money to the owner.I can't think of a word that sinks him low enough.

Do your reasearch on Bo Pilgrim of Pilgrim's Pride. He was on the floor of the Texas State Legislature back in '89, I think it was, handing out $10,000 checks! He was actively and openly bribing lawmakers!! He's gotta be the worst of the lot. His factories are over run with lysteria and he refuses to pay workers to 'gear up' in their equipment. So, please do your research and don't be surprised at what you find. The Freedom to Farm Act actually protects factory farming from investigation!!! Imagine that. Again, do your homework. Most people won't and that's what these perps are relying on.

Is that the act where filming in the plants was forbidden?

@btroje it's part of it. Same thing protects the feedlots, too.

ruthless all the way around

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.