Agnostic.com

3 1

You never stop being a parent, it’s just your role that changes, adapt to the role and support your children

warmjuly 3 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The older generations have always told me that. As my own kids enter adult hood, it seems to be holding true. They seem to more deliberately seek my opinion as adults, rather than my having to so actively parent, though.

Zster Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

Just love it. What a way to adapt. I found they can and will be more honest with you when you put down the parent card when they are adults. Hats off to you my friend.

I still see parents take a controlling roll in their adult kids lives and we wonder why 40 yr old men are still living at home with mom. I know one kid who lives at home and won’t move out cus his parents were going to take the car away. And he’s 30 yr old. So I just like us parents to reevaluate the need of teaching our children the basics that they are not taught in school and parents need to know their limits before we raise a dependent generation.

Ok..... that is what we all do, so, where are you going with this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.