Agnostic.com

11 4

SHTF. Are you ready?

I'm not a hard core doomsday prepper, but I've got training and a unique set of skills that make my survival in a dystopian future more successful than others.

If the "shit hits the fan", and our entire social and economic system collapses, are you ready? Do you have a "bug out" plan?

ScienceBiker 8 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ride an R1 Yamaha with no helmet by choice. If I ever go down then I want to make sure I will be dead on the spot. Also, diabetes is getting the best of me and my kidneys are screaming murder louder by the day...... Do you think I am going to worry about Doom's day??... Nope, not at all

@ScienceBiker the way I ride, if I wear a helmet and something happen then likely the only benefit I would get from it is that someone would recognize my face for identification purposes....... Anyhow, full face helmets block both ears and I want to have that split second heads up when something is coming at me. Also, its easier to look over the corner of my eye to switch lanes. I see the helmet more as a hazard. Its just me. I would never try to talk someone into not using one. Its a personal choice, luckily still here in Indiana. Only three states left, I think..... But I am ready with my T-shirt "helmet law sucks" if the day comes

@ScienceBiker well you got me thinking and I've just checked it, it is Illinois, Iowa and New Hampshire..... Turns out Indiana is now under "partial law"..... What a heck?????... I am going to have to dig this one a bit more

At my age! Time to hit the checkout register.

Hunker down or bug out, I’d rush to help others during the end, but I have prepped knowledge.

Nah, I'm probably screwed.

I'm gonna whore myself out to my most capable friends. #truestory

Yes, but are you the most capable? I'll add you to the list of possibilities. Your location is a bonus, too, though, with a year round growing season... Hmmm... ? And I bet you get pretty good mileage on your bike... Yeah, okay!

Sure i do... wish me luck.

I need more details before I can tell you.

Do the fast food restaurants close or remain open?
Do woolly worms now have a cash value?
Do telephone poles suddenly sprout doors to the underworld?

If I have to take the telephone pole express to McDonald's and pay for my big mac in woolly worms, I don't consider that a total economic collapse.

Nope, I'll probably end up dead. Anything I can do that's even remotely useful can be done better by someone else.

Moving in with you? 😉

@evestrat It's obvious isn't it? 😉

@evestrat Target or WalMart here.... lol

I have always had a plan since i was taught in school to dive under my desk.

if something that cataclysmic happens I feel I have been on the planet long enough. I wouldnt want to live in any dystopian situation

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79593
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.