Agnostic.com

7 0

I agree with Ben Franklin with the words Mind Your Business. What would you like your currency to say?

MyLiege 7 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've not used Xero myself but friends who have don't seem to rate it as worth the money unless you need the specific features that it has that others don't (integrations with certain payment platforms I think). I'd start by figuring out what features you need and then look for one that has those at a decent price. No point paying for what you don't need yet on VAT accounting solutions for small businesses

Lol, I would also like my currency to multiply and the figure to be significant, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way... You have to earn everything yourself without anyone's help. The only way to improve your results is to increase productivity. This is best done with the help of a digital vault. After all, this is how you can safely manage and share customer documents. This saves significant time and money by improving how statements and documents are delivered to their customers in a secure and easy-to-use digital storage.

“Live long and prosper”

US Treasury instead of in god we trust. Especially with my money I do not really trust a myth.My money has had a difficult time without adding hocus pocus.

I'd like my currency to say "One Million Dollars" for every dollar currently in my wallet.

Nice. 😉

I'd be fine with returning to "E Pluribus Unum". Just get "In god We Trust" off it all.

Agreed.

In logic we trust

Nice!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.