Agnostic.com

6 4

QUESTION Alabama Senate election: Doug Jones defeats Roy Moore, Fox News projects | Fox News

"With 98 percent of precincts reporting, Jones was ahead of Moore 49.5 to 48.8 percent."

I had to use Fox News for this as it had to be tough for them to even write this headline. I knew this would be close, but I still find it amazing that after all the things about Roy Moore, Jones's victory could still only be by less than 1%.

#fox
SteveB 7 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A win is a win.

There is a saying, "he may be a SOB, but at least he is my SOB". The insane idea of loyalty (my tribe, right or wrong) is so obviously wrong but there are some who just don't get it. I think poverty and the South are a big factor in this convoluted thinking.

It must be God's will, nuff said...

Oh, poor Fox! What a tragedy! My heart bleeds for them.

Actually I lie.

It doesn't.

Much of the nation, especially the south has been thoroughly brainwashed by the likes of ‘fox & rush.’ And what the far-wrong media doesn't f-up, small-town small-brained churches finish off... Analysis I’ve heard prior is that alabamians are ‘tired of being looked down upon,’ and feeling ‘lesser than the rest of the nation.’ So, they nearly elect a POS like ‘moore?’ Stupid is as stupid does…

I feel SO SORRY for folks tied by family or birth to a place they love being surrounded by such ignorance. It’s wonderful to read of the varied locations of folks on this site, and know not everyone in (fill in the backward state) are regressive ignorant religion-drenched assholes. ...though my hope for america (the us) is dissipating..

Varn Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

But is a victory after all!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.