Agnostic.com

9 3

QUESTION Christ's missing years...

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.
This book is really funny. Told by Jesus' childhood best friend about their journey to meet the three wise men. It covers the missing years of Jesus' life from the bible. Full of cursing and sex.

Alizen 3 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus best friend? Sounds like Monty Python comedy

The 'historical' Jesus first appeared in Mark in~90 CE, the birth and childhood 30 or so years later...Carrier takes a lot of fun out of baby jesus jokes !

I would love to see puberty Jesus all squeaky and pimpled face.

rehab... pure rehab.

I see this right after I post my question if anyone had read this book. Yes, I have. Enjoyed it Immensely, like all the other books by Christopher Moore that I have read.

I'm going to look into this! Thanks!

I have read this book numerous times. I was HOOKED with the first meeting between Biff and Josh and the poor lizard. Amazingly funny!

poor lizard.

Jesus’ early life was probably about him meeting his childhood sweetheart, Mary Magelene and doing all sorts of manly things. Lol just kidding, but you have to wonder why a big chunk of his life is cut out. He was probably as manly as the next man, but it was covered to make him appear all virginal and godly. I mean, come on, how could he have lived 33 years as a straight man and not once either thought about sex or even have sex outside our marriage? Sex is a natrual urge we all, at some point desire, unless, of course you’re asexual.

If he lived 33 years in Judea without starting a family, he would not have been taken seriously by his disciples.

Jesus from age 10 to 22...I'm imagining a lot of masturbation (even though 'dad' is always watching)...very popular guy at parties because of that whole 'changing water into wine' trick... Had a job at McDonalds over in Galilee, but he quit because the manager was a total dick....

he quit because it wasn't kosher, the whole meat and dairy bit. just try to make a kosher cheeseburger.

@GeorgeRocheleau I don’t know about where you are but in Australia Hungry Jacks, the equivalent to Burger King serve a vegan cheeseburger.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.