Agnostic.com

8 0

Who like Christmas music?

I do, at least some of it anyway.
[facebook.com]

HeathenFarmer 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It matters what you define as christmas music. Do I like the stuff I hear in the stores that would be a big no. But when I hear it being played by the trans siberian orchestra that would be a yes.

And I do like some of the other religous songs such as Ava Maria, not for the religous meaning but the beauty of the music.

What do you mean? Who like Christmas music? Its who likes Christmas music? WTF?

Trolling is a very un desirable trait on this site, as you will soon find out.

@HeathenFarmer That is true, kindly stop Trolling my Post.

@Hitchens You have no idea what trolling is apparently, commenting on typing mistake in a 5 month old as a opposed to me commenting on a recent one in which you failed to maintain the cohesion of the question you are asking. Pretty clear who is trolling, like I said you need to stop.

The music is the one thing I miss from my early christian upbringing. Whatever nonsense the lyrics allude to the music itself is often beautiful.

As a musican I have to play it each year. But afterwards it all gets filed away till next year. And this Sunday coming is the last concert. Yippi !

this dog doesnt like it either

Source:

I'd rather listen to Christmas music than watch people eat turkey or ham. It's all a matter of perspective.

I avoid it like the plague.

I like some Christmas music but working in retail as I do I usually want to blow my brains out by the end of December.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.