Agnostic.com

5 1

Any fees?for joining chatrooms?

Said it all

barnetman 3 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You gotta bring cake.

So far, everything on this site has been 100% free, with no ads or data collection.

Not sure how you'd be so certain about the 3rd claim here. The data is certainly being collected (it's right there for us all to see)... we just hope it isn't being misused off-site. Savvy cyber-stalkers could likely pull it all off if they wanted. Every like and every word is visible. If your device is searched or your boss requires all your passwords to get your new "Classified" job (yes, some do that), there's nothing stopping them from even seeing your PMs. Be careful what you say anywhere on social networking! They're watching...

@felix5 Not so sure that's where they get their money to run the site, but other dating sites do that rampantly I believe. This site clearly has some different priorities, sources of income and self-guidance.

@felix5 ONE person! Maybe Elon Musk 😉

@felix5 My understanding is that this site is the hobby of some rich guy who has all th money he will ever need.

Hmm. I hit level 8 and never got a free T-shirt.

@mtnhome Admin told me that he is just well off and not a person whose name woudl be recognized. I got the impression that he just has all the money he needs and this is liek a Hobby, which despite the costs doesn't really make a noticeable dent in his funds.

Cool,cheers man☺

welcome to the tribe and enjoy the ride no fees here just feel free to share

Rosh Level 7 May 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.