Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Socialized Medicine for the Rich and Powerful

But it's somehow bad for the rest of us...

Krish55 8 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They can use your tax money to fight their wars on any country that is not run in the way they think it it should but can't use those dollars to keep the people healthy! Something very wrong with this thinking!

The far right uses a master plan that always accomplishes at least 2 of their goals at once. Pay to play health care kills be unhealthiest among the poor because they are dispensable. It also continues to enrich the insurance company's big hospitals and some doctors who are far right supporters. Their propaganda then demonizes the poor as a drag on society and falsely claims we have the best Healthcare in America because of capitalistic principles. All of those actions make me wish there really was a hell.

So her health care is funded by her spouse's employer, just like millions of other Americans. I don't really see the big deal here.

Are you suggesting that employers shouldn't permit spousal coverage, or that the federal government should stop providing health coverage altogether?

The point, as is obvious from the post, is that it should be available to all citizens!

The U.S.A. is the only supposedly civilized country that does not want to look after their population unless they can pay for their healthcare! If you can't pay for it I guess you are just supposed to die! Big pharma is in the republicans pockets and want to stay there.

Insurance industry plays a huge part in it as well.

People are dying, right now, because of this policy. Its a war of attrition on the American people.

@sarahjustme Not independantly by any means. One of many knives in the drawer.

@sarahjustme And why is it curious?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:81478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.