Agnostic.com

8 2

Agnostic, Athiest, Both?

Agnostic? Atheist? Both? A great video to discuss here! I would love to see your take on this!

• 1 vote
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
DavidLaDeau 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Come on folks.. you do know they are two different concepts, right? You can be both.

snort! I'm Pagan...and I work with the Elementals. How's that for freaky.

I'm with Penn Jellette on this:
Agnostic and atheist answer two different questions:
We cannot know fur shur how our universe started: agnostic (without knowledge)
There ain't no all powerful invisible critters fucking with humans on the earth: atheist (there is no reliable proof of such a being)

And I agree with Sam and Christropher,... I am an anti-theist because I oppose religionists imposing their mental illness on all us good folks.

I'm just a plain-old atheist.

Don't get me wrong I mean I love all the fun labels people make up to try and sound unique but I'm just not that hipster.

Im sorry I had to click Theist TROLL!!! It's your fault for making it so enticing though.

Got to make it fun!

I do not believe. Period.

I am agnostic atheist. Living an evidence based life, and since there is no credible evidence for the existence of any god(s), I am an A-theist. I claim to be a Secular Humanist when asked.

Why is it that you claim to be a Secular Humanist....

@DavidLaDeau That is what I am and should be self explanatory. What do you not understand about Secular Humanism? Google it.

@jlynn37 I am curious about what you think it is and why you choose to claim to be a Secular Humanist rather than an atheist. There is nothing wrong here I just would like to know your take on it.

None of the above.
Stepped beyond the perpetual circularity of the god concept.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:81642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.