Agnostic.com

6 1

Are there any anti vaxxers or flat earthers on this site?

Same as the title. Just curious

jab60 6 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jersey boy! I’ll be in Jersey Saturday. Ha

If you are calling me jersey boy, I hope you don’t expect me to sing

What about "Hollow Earthers"?

There definitely are some.

Zster Level 8 May 15, 2018

"Slow" vaxxer here, not anti. Flat earth? You might look in the "dropped on our heads group"... yanno, the one with the "don't tread on my bu---hole" flag. 😀 😀 😀
There ARE some jumbo-shrimp in our midst! Every village has them you know 😉

I am with you on the slow vaxxer. However, when my son was young and had his 3rd ear infection one winter I told the doctor to wait and see if he could fight it off. Next day 103 fever and throwing up. I never spoke up again when it came to my kids.

@jab60 OH I do NOT play with ear infections! Nope! I suffered HARD with those as a kid! My mom used to put warm freaking olive oil in my ear while I had a baby out of my ear with no anesthetic! Just NO! That's a drop of the hat going to the dr thing with my girl. And now due to tubes, one her of her eardrums is perforated. She had a surgical repair 2 years ago that didn't take completely & has to be re-done😟. I don't mess with otitis! In my kid or dogs!

Now I did delay, and stretch the chick pox, skipping the 2nd booster & I don't do flu shots.
My girl had a vicious reaction to the DTP as an infant.

Don't get me started on my exp with one of our dogs & too many shots at once, which resulted in vaccinosis and took YEARS for her system to "calm down." I just titer for everything now and booster accordingly, and skip things like lepto /bordetella unless there's no other choice.

And your interest is?

Of course there are those types here. Humans are here. Being an un-believer does not mean other than that, about any subject.

Curiosity.

I hope not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:81988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.