Agnostic.com

52 3

If religion wasn't here, what would atheists bitch about?

atheist 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The weather......

Atheist will bitch about deleting my post because of my opinion.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 23, 2017

Atheistic women nagging them about sitting around all the time and not arguing?

There’s no point in arguing about it.

People posting negative stuff online.

This is the same post a few weeks ago. Verbatim too.

Dumb people.

If religion wasn't here, there wouldn't be such a thing as Atheists.

Of course they do. I've been trying to quit, but I'm totally hooked, brother. My back hurts, my knees hurt, my job kinda blows, I don't like shoveling snow... 😀

The less pure atheists.

politics and Tax

It's not religion I bitch about, it's what religion does that I find distasteful. Now, religion itself is not the problem. The problem is that religion has leaders and followers. If that were not the case, religion would sit moldering quietly on a dusty shelf somewhere and no one would say a word about it.

So, forget about the religion angle. It's more like as long as there are people promoting inane and insane ideas and wanting everyone to agree to them, there will be something to bitch about.

Bad government, rude people, health problems, the economy, ....

Traffic

If religion wasn't there, there would be no atheists.
No-one would create an idea as insane as god, simply to state they didn't believe in it.

Imagine someone saying, "Speaking rabbits don't exist! I know no-one believes they do anyway - but I want to be an 'avocallapinist'!"

i don't even like the term athiest, i am just none religous, as in i don't even need to think about it,or wear some kind of lable. i don't believe in santa clause and i don't call myself by some kind of antisanta name

HA! So much...where to begin.

I don't even know why you went there...that was rude.

Cheating sleazy republicans.

Well for one thing you wouldn't have to, second I've never heard one bitch about anything unless someone tries to convert them over. I'm mostly a skeptic I tell them to believe what they want I believe what I want, I'm a grown man the thing about it is I used to be religious, but I seen I was being brainwashed

Which film was worse. Twilight or twilight.

I don't bitch much about religion. I am much more likely to complain about the weather.

Morality problems and who made the list we have to follow...lol. just kidding ...lol! I don't really have a clue about what they would bitch about...

Politics

We would bitch about people who eat off of plates, when we have perfectly good tummies to eat off of.

Other nonsensical shit people bitch about daily.

The same thing theists bitch about.

i live in the uk,we always have stuff to bitch about. mainly the weather though

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.