Agnostic.com

8 0

Life is feeling so monotone ????

What to do to spice it up ?

LeaBama30 3 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fall in love again

Do something different something spontaneous, get out of your comfort zone. go on a road trip hike in the woods marvel at the beauty in nature.

I concur....

Do what tho shall

Music and nature. A good dog is nice, too.

I second the socializing idea. I know when I start to feel in a rut, almost always I’ve been solo too long. If you’re up for volunteering, finding a nearby secular means of volunteering is good. Your local government (school boards are getting DeVos’d and regressed) could always use an atheist, especially where you live to hell being truer neutrality and unbiasedness to our government, roots up.

This should add a little color!

Hah, that’s well done.

Brilliant!

Meet new people, do sport... something social... I do Bootcamp’s where you meet great people. Maybe flirt a little. Travel, visit as many countries and different cultures as possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.