Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK This evangelical guide to Washington D.C. vows to tell you what other tours won't - The Washington Post

And for today's "Creepy Xian News," here's THIS! This is a quote from a 12 year old (who would like to become president someday): I would lower taxes and spend money on things that are useful, like protecting the country, not what Obama did,” she said. She also said this when the group got a chance to watch Senate Majority leader Chuck Shumer give an address: “He sounded like he was from somewhere in the North, I wish a Republican had been talking when we went through.” Hello, Dodd-Frank Act? Hello, not brain-washing children? Oh, wait...I TOTALLY forgot who I was talking about. My bad!

BookDeath 8 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope she see's the light.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.