Agnostic.com

4 0

Roy Moore’s Brother Says Doug Jones Will Pay for What He’s Done in the Afterlife. Thoughts ?

[slate.com]

FlyGuyTiliDie 3 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't follow the news because I've lost a lot of trust in news outlets. I didn't get to vote because I don't live in Alabama, so I didn't bother investigating either candidate. I don't know what Ray Moore is guilty of or if he's guilty of anything. I would imagine that if a God cared about people, then we wouldn't have child rapists walking among us. An all-knowing God wouldn't allow a child to be raped and punish the rapist after death. It's insane to think that any God would stand by a child as he or she gets raped and then say figuratively to a child rapist, I'll allow this crime but at a price to be paid later. Is this really what people accept as an all-loving God?

I guess that all depends on if you believe there's an after life. Frankly, they are sore losers and liars.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 14, 2017

whacko is as whacko does. some little people need to be ignored.

I think Alabama's resident paedophile is an extremely sore loser.

He takes after his puppet master in that respect.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.