Agnostic.com

14 1

IF WE KNEW HELL IS REAL, DESCRIBE WHAT YOU THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE.

Of course i don't believe hell exist but if it did exist, i would guess it would be different for everyone. What ever your obsession was during life, you would spend eternity being tortured by This.
For Example:
lets say you were a murder. In Hell, you would spend an eternity getting killed over and over again.

twshield 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Life on earth in the 21st century.

Being stuck for all eternity in a cramped, downward moving elevator with the absolute worst of Michael Bolten, Yanni and John Tesh on endless repeat, blasting out of a blown single speaker.

You forgot Andrea botchelli. (Spelling is probably wrong lol)

I can tolerate Andrea Bochellie. His stuff is pretty bland, but at least he can sing.

Hell and heaven are the choices you make every day. Hell is every regret, every wrong choice you dwell on, every failure you don't overcome, every fear you don't defeat, all the time you waste on hate and envy and every unfulfilled dream you never even try to reach. In other words it is real but, only in your mind. I suspect that that is how religious philosophers first thought of it , too, before organized religion stoled it.

There is no hell. But if there was, it would be like a boggart in the Harry Potter book, taking the form of each person's worst fear. Hell is a figurative term.

In heaven, the:
Policemen are English
Engineers are Swiss
Lovers are French
Chefs are Italian

In hell the:
Chefs are English
Lovers are Swiss
Policemen are French
Engineers are Italian

You have an evil mind.

Having to watch a group of wanna bs in a house. Just wait..... Hell is real. It's big brother...... Noooooo......

A room full of chocolate cake donuts with chocolate glaze and no milk.

Having Donald Trump in charge....

To me eternal existence would be Hell...especially if I would be expected to eternally worship a violent, needy, petty god.

Hell would be, me retired in Dallas Texas with Trump in the White House.

Heaven would be, me retired in Dallas Texas with Trump in the White House.

And the road goes on forever and the party never ends.

I've seen artists paintings and got to me... scared the hell out of me. Then controlling preacher's shouting out what its going to be like. Yuck!!

It would be a torture chamber run by a sadistic,selfish, narcissistic,revengeful simple minded fool ,in other words what most people consider a God

Crap. I thought you were going for Trump there. 🙂

You would have a unique torture designed for your "sins." It would include your worst fears and repeat over and over again until you were just a shell.

I have no idea... have to create first a concept of eternity, pain, soul restrictions, concept of sin and punishment... what is satan, what is god... too much to think about. have not many fears so... We are a very Adaptable Beings... we will adapt to hell in less than a week. That will annoy both god and satan. I am that type of a guy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.