Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing in the trump dumpster fire sphere surprises anymore.

I would not be surprised if all of his children, siblings, and wives really dislike the man. As an example, I know people well who say that they love their mother because she is their mother, but dislike her as a person and spend as little time with her as possible.

I am shocked that people use anything but foul words when talking about the giant orange pile of shite.

That's freaking hilarious.

Yeah... I do it too.

The hypocrisy of that family is staggering.

jabba the huck

Oh Eric...Anybody remember That's My Bush? I think they should have a cartoon called Manbaby Of The White House. A manbaby in a diaper is elected president of the white house. He has the body of a portly baby with a weird comb-over hair do...his wife and family live in the house too, Maybe one kid in the dungeon, I mean, basement. I think I am a frickin' genius over here.

Maybe with something like this in the basement???

(See photo above.)

how do they not keep track of their own bullshit....ugh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.