Agnostic.com

28 5

Just curious: besides the Internet, what other ways have you met people you've dated or been involved with?

I know people also meet through friends/relatives, work, school, or common interests -- I mean, obviously people have gotten together way before the Internet was even an idea -- but if you could, be specific.

bleurowz 8 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dated my ex-husband's college roommate. We met when Terry took me to a music store in Seattle where Willy worked.

"I wanted you to love me, not Terry," Willy said later. He had unrequited love me during my 15-year marriage. "I'm married," I said when Willy tried to tell me how he felt.

When I got divorced. Willy jumped. Willy and I lived together for five years after my divorce.

Ive never met an internet person in real life.
Tried a few times - no one shows.
Bands & theater mostly - was married to a woman I met in a theater production.
When I was younger the bar scene.
A friend's sister.
A student teacher when I was in 11th grade - she got in trouble, but we stayed together for a year or so.

The coffee shop, while I was at the mall with friends and the library.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.