Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK It’s Not a Liberal Fantasy to Ask if Trump Committed Treason

HARD TRUTHS
It’s Not a Liberal Fantasy to Ask if Trump Committed Treason
This is a fairly simple case. Why aren’t more people comfortable seeing it? Tom Coleman a former Republican member of Congress

Lukian 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The sooner the better.

I know some of you will scream but I’d rather have Mike Pence. At least he’s not a buffoon.

Norie Level 5 May 17, 2018

I won't scream. Many experts and pundits on both side of the aisle would agree with you.

Pence met with them once to discuss the matter. He does not have clean hands, either. No worry.

You might want to read up on the definition of Treason.

[legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com]treason

MarkF Level 5 May 17, 2018

I hope this is not a rebuttal to the title of the article? If you read the article, it makes the case about how treason could be applied here. Don't be foolish, read it then rethink your approach.

@Lukian I lose respect for people who patronize me. I did read your article. Maybe this post would have been better off being published in the Trump Pinata Group.

@MarkF It did not appear that you did read it because the article took the same definition as you posted to explain what is treason. The case put forward being: can the Russian interference be considered an attack. If yes then treason is justified because of 45's behavior during the campaign and since taking office.
I considered it was not appropriate to place in the Pinata group because this is not satire nor a joke but a serious op-ed by a republican. I also will not foolishly suggest to place it in the Atheist Conservative group because THAT would be patronizing.

I am not really qualified to talk about him at all but he does seem to be 'a sandwich short of a picnic'

I did not understand your comment (maybe others also). Who is <him>?

@Lukian Oh I thought we were all talking about Donald Trump?

@jacpod oh ok. Him could have been a jab at the article's author. Glad we clarified that.

Oh my pence is the replacement and we will start all over again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.