Agnostic.com

5 0

Do you pre-read comments before responding here?

I don’t, so sometimes I'll miss the mark of the posters intention, or so it feels when finally reading the comments to that point... If I ‘pre-read’ responses I’ve a hard time separating my thoughts from those.. Or, unconsciously respond to someone other than the original poster… How bout you?

Varn 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Usually, but it depends on the post.
I typed this then scrolled through the comments....
Ok....enter

I’ve been sparked by a question, blathered on compiling a response, looked over several well written (often simply concise) responses ..then deleted or not bothered posting mine… having come to my senses 😉

I don't pre-read comments. I think about what I want to write; then I think about if it is important enough to share. If so, I do. Then I read the other comments.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

So far, I’m feeling somewhere in the ballpark, though it’s been a question I’ve wanted to ask ..for months 🙂

Hmmmm....can't say that I've ever pre-read with the intention of seeing how others respond before I do. But I have read comments AND THEN decided to comment.

No, I usually just respond to the original post and move on, since I'm often the first one to respond.
That's probably because Thailand is 13 hours ahead of the EST, so I'm the only one around when someone posts late at night.

Just like in this one..

I think this one was at a normal hour ..around here 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.