Agnostic.com

7 1

Solicitation

Recently, I have had some evangelical church people come to my door and I was dumb enough to answer it. Can't recall what I said, but they went away with no problem. Several days later, I came home to a Mormon card stuck in my screen door. I keep the card displayed prominently, and have not had any more church people come around.

How do you handle the door-to-door religious salesmen?

Bevzilla 5 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Works for me.
One on the door, one on my car.

Is there a special meaning to this or is it just too scary for them to handle?

Don't know for them.
For me it's the jolly roger, I hoists the pirate flag !

I had two women knock at my door last week who were Mormons. I answered the door with the greeting "Welcome to Satan's house" holding a beer in one hand and a joint in the other?

I tell them politely l am an Atheist. End of conversation.

Normally by the neck &ass!

Coldo Level 8 May 18, 2018

I nailed an upside down crucifix to the door. Works well.

I would like to try a conversation with religious people that focused on the fact that since science has never found any evidence for anything supernatural that then supernatural things must be extremely unlikely.

I answer the door naked. ?

and ask them if they would like to come in for a bath.

There's an idea! Although, there's always the possibility they would say yes. I don't do religious people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.