Agnostic.com

8 0

Dog owners want to know.

I was remiss in not including kitties, sorry

PickledRick 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asking her if it is time to eat.
a car pulling into the driveway
If I go sit on the couch in the evening. ( she lays down on my leg, and wants to have her ears rubbed, but, only at night. )
Honorable mention, A loose horse or donkey in the yard. ( the goats, ducks, geese, guineas, and chickens don't bother her at all, but she wants to herd the equines)

another dog with a bone
me petting the other dog
Delivery trucks up to a half mile away

I had a dog that liked to watch TV if it was a show about animals.

My ROtt was watching a Show with a German Shepherd. THat dog was in distress and the rott did his best to find her

1. The vacuum
  2. Food or wrapper sounds
  3. A ball

I had a German Shepard years ago who would try to bite the vacuum when it was running. My dig now runs and hides...lol

@buzz13 Yeah, for some reason they think it's a fire breathing dragon or something lol

Bacon, eggs, squirrels

1. Squirrels
  2. Squirrels
  3. Squirrels
    (and now I"m hearing this in a Motley Crue tune lol)
    Did I mention squirrels?
    Oh & the sound of the oven timer getting ready to 'float' their meals...

YMMV

My dog sits by the microwave, (we call it the replicator), and starts running up to everyone when it dings to let us know that it's done

@buzz13 LOL!!! Dogs are very in tune with sound markers 🙂 Our girl used to start tap dancing when my husband's alarm went off @4am , knowing he was going to feed her. LOL

@Qualia Pavlov's dogs comes to mind...lol

@buzz13 It's true! You can "name" a desired behavior & if they're smart enough will repeat it given reward for said thing. I taught BOTH MINE in ONE minute to "lick their lips" when we had yogurt. NOW no one can eat yogurt in front of them without looking like they're being schmoozed by dogs trained to look like they're in a commercial LOL
If you want to eat your yogurt IN PEACE at my house, need to shut the pocket door! haha

Licking his left ball, licking his right ball and licking his ass ! Happy ?

Do you wish he'd do yours?

@buzz13
Have a g/f for that, thank you !

@VAL3941 Lucky you, I'm still looking. 😟

@buzz13
In case you thinking, I don't share !!!

We have cats.... so

Food
Birds
Squirrels

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.