Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Movie Review: The Brainwashing of My Dad

This is worth a watch if you haven't already seen it.

KateZilla 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds interesting. The Right does use those tactics to brainwash.

Billary brainwashes her BillaryBOTS also as corporation fake news tells lies both left and right. ...Senator Sanders was beaten by Billary goons in Philadelphia 20 forcing him to read a fake endorsement of Billary and he has joined the fake Russia scam invented paid for 2 million $ by DNC BILLARY lasting 21 months now

Is this the film based on the book exposing how Ruuusssssshaaaaah Dingy Crazy LimpBOSS turned a nice blue collar dad into an angry bigot ?

Yes I read the Daily Kos link and commented. ...the book came out 3 yrs ago ??? Very glad the film was made. ...Obviously LimpBOSS and Slammity condemn NPR for telling the truth about radio cult liars and Faux Noise. ...I wonder if Sandra Fluke is mentioned in book or cinema ?

I've seen it. It is pretty good. The media has a very heavy influence on people, many will believe whatever you put in front of them. Older people who watch a lot of TV are most vulnerable. Pretty sad how we are used and abused by the media.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.